90 Day Bible Cover to Cover (Lesson #1)
90 Day Bible Cover to Cover (Lessons 1-12)
The Fred Johnson Experience
This scandal is about a Christian girl grows up in a loving home, but when she hits 15 years old, her and her friend, who wasn't really a friend, sneak out of the house and head to a male go-go club. On the streets of
, she is left stranded, alone and afraid. During her quest to safely find her way back home its 2 AM and getting cold. After loosing her mother, she grows up and falls in love with a Muslim man. They're together for years and decide to have a baby, but issues arise when she has a bout with cancer and the law. Her hot and sexy relationship with her boyfriend is strained as she struggles with being unequally yoked. New Jersey
2 Corinthians 6:14
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers [do not make mismated alliances with them or come under a different yoke with them, inconsistent with your faith]. For what partnership have right living and right standing with God with iniquity and lawlessness? Or how can light have fellowship with darkness?
2 Corinthians 6:13-15 New International Version (NIV)
13 As a fair exchange--I speak as to my children--open wide your hearts also.
Warning Against Idolatry
14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? 15 What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?
As a result of her Christian faith, she began to questions her decision to start a family with her wealthy Muslim businessman. Did she make it home safely? Is she still friends with her girlfriend? Did she get married? Did they have the baby? Did he convert back to the Christian faith? What is his side of the story? What will happen next?
This ebook is a great tool for anyone:
· Who is mourning the loss of a significant other
· Practicing Islam by comparing and contrasting the Christian lifestyle with the Muslim religion
· Who is a Christian married to a Muslim
· Including Christian parents that have a son/daughter who may decide to practice Islam due to the influence of a boyfriend or girlfriend
· Who is or wants to encourage a converting Muslim or backsliding Christians
· Including Muslim men and women who have questions about the Christian lifestyle
· Who wants to know how to be Saved through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
Anyone who likes to read a hilarious story, which just so happens to be true will enjoy reading or listening to this saga from the beginning to the end.
Crowd Funding For Obesity after Thyroid Cancer